Saturday, January 23, 2010

On A Personal Note...Why I Love Tutoring

I love to tutor because every time I see a "light turn on" inside of a child's eyes; it's a beautiful feeling. I know I've made an impression and the learning has kicked in. This moment makes the time when the student says "I don't get it" worth it. From this point on, things move faster and learning is easier. Learning becomes fun again and the desire to learn is there, once that connection has been made. Being able to help the light turn on gives you a tremendous feeling of satisfaction and gratitude. So, it's for these little moments that I love to tutor and continue to do so.

If you would like more information on techniques to help your child learn better, or would like information on Orton-Gillingham Tutoring or Handwriting Without Tears in the Atlanta area, please contact Christine at christine@learningridge.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment