Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Results Are In!

Hello!

As the summer approaches, schools will be mailing back CRCT scores and report card grades. I am pleased to say that many of my students who prepared for the CRCT with me did fairly well. Several students even scored at a level three with all of the practice pages and workbooks that we used in the last few months. I am so pleased with the efforts of all of my students and look forward to working with them soon.

If you are in the Atlanta/Marietta/Kennesaw/Vinings/Sandy Springs/Buckhead area (Cobb County, Fulton County, Dekalb County, Cherokee County) and have any questions about the CRCT, SSAT, SAT, GED, Summer Tutoring, Orton-Gillingham, Handwriting Without Tears, Writing Strategies, or any methodologies or instructional methods that may help your child succeed, please contact me at christine@learningridge.com or visit my website at http://www.learningridge.com/. If you need immediate assistance, you can call me at 404-964-8533.

No comments:

Post a Comment