Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Schools, parents take proactive stance to bullying  | ajc.com

Schools, parents take proactive stance to bullying | ajc.com

It makes me very relieved to see that bullying is something that is becoming more and more visible in the schools and the communities. As a public school educator, I have always denounced the actions of students who would bully other students and would challenge administration when they felt the need to "leave it to them". I have never felt so undermined as to the times when my former leaders would say, "This really does not affect you...". Actually, bullying affects all of us.

I hope that you can take the time to be proactive in helping our society stop the bullying. Let's start one classroom, one school, one community at a time.

If you are in the Atlanta/Marietta/Kennesaw/Vinings/Sandy Springs/Buckhead area (Cobb County, Fulton County, Dekalb County, Cherokee County) and have any questions about the CRCT, SSAT, SAT, GED, Summer Tutoring, Orton-Gillingham, Handwriting Without Tears, Writing Strategies, or any methodologies or instructional methods that may help your child succeed, please contact me at cjoyjavier@gmail.com or visit my website at http://www.christinejavier.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment