Tuesday, October 23, 2012

More Updates on JATP...

I am very pleased to learn that a school in Cobb County has been added to the JATP panel. The most recent addition is The Walker School, located on 700 Cobb Parkway North, Marietta GA 30062.

For many months the families that I have encountered who have asked for consultative assistance have a definitive path to success. Many of the students have made significant academic and cognitive gains that sometimes I have had to stop and ask, "how old are you". When a three year old tells you that they are making sandwiches out of paper and foam - and explain that it is an expression of abstract art, I have to remind myself that there is a certain optimism that I have for the future.

This is my public thank you to those families who have worked very hard in these last few months. I know that we have accomplished a great deal in the last few months and I am very proud of your children and yourselves in keeping up with this path to educational excellence. Your children have been such a pleasure to work with and I expect nothing but the best results because of what we have done - together!

Here's to the last stretch..........

No comments:

Post a Comment