Monday, May 6, 2013

We are dedicated...but my clients are devoted..

I've had the opportunity to work with some students from when they are young to when they grow older. I have seen students transition from the time to when they enter elementary school, to entering puberty,  to when they are about to enter college. It is a quite life changing event to know a student well enough to guide them in some of the most important decisions in their life.

As an individual who is very "hands on", it has been difficult for some of my clients to transition to another educational professional. I've become quite attached to my little clients as their success in school is based on many different factors and one of which at times could be the very last session that I had with the student. Nevertheless, it is through our hard work, preparation time and dedication that has allowed us to be so successful with our clients.

When I had discussed the idea of having another educational professional work with my client he immediately said, "You know how it is. I know that you understand how my mind works and you make these ideas click in my head." It makes me feel very proud that I am able to unravel the chaos that does not make a great deal of sense to my students and it is because of that makes them the successful students that they have become.

We have been very fortunate to have the types of clients that believe in our process and have shown their loyalty over the years. Thank you so much for your vote of confidence and your devotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment