Friday, August 19, 2011

Mind Mapping For Creativity

Mind Mapping

If you need some information on how to access your creative side, use mindmapping. It will help you in organizing information that you will need to access at a later point in time. I have personally used it in my everyday planning and find it to be very effective.
If you are in the Atlanta/Marietta/Kennesaw/Vinings/Sandy Springs/Buckhead area (Cobb County, Fulton County, Dekalb County, Cherokee County) and have any questions about the CRCT, SSAT, SAT, GED, Summer Tutoring, Orton-Gillingham, Handwriting Without Tears, Writing Strategies, or any methodologies or instructional methods that may help your child succeed, please contact me at christine@learningridge.com or visit my website at http://www.christinejavier.com/.  If you need immediate assistance, you can call me at 404-964-8533.

No comments:

Post a Comment