Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Letters are In - and It Looks Really Good!

Savoring in the moment - my clients who actually completed the Admissions Preparation program had the best success to date!

When I say the Admissions Preparation Program - I mean the entire program from Start to Finish - not the "fly by night" work with my child the weekend before  the test. To be honest for you, I cannot prepare anything at that point - I can only pray that the child does not have a nervous breakdown when they go down that hallway and will have a complete stranger ask them questions that they believe are "tricky" or "silly". I had one mom tell me that after her daughter worked with me, she thought that everything else was "easy" from the assessment - to the observation - to the interviews.

Why do I believe in helping parents come up with a program that works with timelines - objectives and goals? The answer is: because I know what success looks like. The reason being is that I had observed families fail in this process before they were successful the next time around. It happens to the best of parents. They listen to people who have been in the industry for a long time but at the end of the day - that person says one thing: "Your child has a good chance getting into XYZ school.". They cannot offer one iota of advice to support that. For me, it's highway robbery. For them - it keeps their business in the black - and some Atlanta families in the dark.

The next time you need help with Admissions in the Atlanta area - know that I am here to help you with a realistic plan and with a realistic solution. However, do not wait until it is too late. There are only so many months in the year and starting early will always be in your favor! 

No comments:

Post a Comment