Saturday, August 16, 2014

JATP Private School Admissions - 8 kids admitted into the same school?

2013-2014 is the year that I thought that I had it all figured out. My clients started early to get their students into their dream school and we came up with plans, schedules, and more plans. Before I looked up, I thought that it would be impossible to accomplish this feat. We had charts and time lines and deadlines and then.. the letters.

If anyone knew what needed to be done during those last few months I would have won a Nobel Peace Prize for Parental Humanity. I enjoyed every minute working with these potential private school students and visualizing them enroll into the school of their choosing. It's hard when you work with so many different clients and have to keep things in perspective. Some clients would have sleepless nights thinking of what agenda each school had while other clients blissfully would send me a screen shot of their acceptance letter. The best feeling that I had this year was when I calculated all of the students that I had and sorted them into the schools that they were accepted into. My last count - 8 kids enrolled into the best private school in Atlanta! (That was just one school, there were too many to count this year.)

Thanks to all of my clients that trusted my advice, my feedback, and my direction. I told many of you that it would all work out and it did!

No comments:

Post a Comment