Tuesday, November 11, 2014

JATP Admissions 2014-2015

It's been a rather exciting year! We have kicked off with such an amazing start and have had some of the most focused parents consult with us. I'm happy to say that these parents will reap what they sow and believe me, there is quite a bit of great planning and results driven goal setting since the inception of this journey.

I'm happy to say that I've invested a great deal into researching the best and most updated products that have been added to our process. (Actually traveling to another country to grab an amazing product to help with intellectual development was quite nice as well!) One client actually told his mother, "There's so much that Ms. Christine does, we play games and have so much fun and I'm learning at the same time:)". I smile when I see the children work through every activity and can see the improvement in speed, agility, and mental flexibility every time we work.

If you would like more information about JATP Admissions Consultation for 2014-2015, feel free to call me at 404-964-8533.


No comments:

Post a Comment