Monday, January 10, 2011

Why is one group of parents more successful?

Being raised in a bi-cultural background, I can definitely relate to many of the major points that this columnist shared in the article, "Why Chinese Mothers Are Superior".

Please read this article and tell me what your thoughts are. I find it to be true in some respects, but also a little damaging on others.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704111504576059713528698754.html


If you are in the Atlanta/Marietta/Kennesaw/Vinings/Sandy Springs/Buckhead area (Cobb County, Fulton County, Dekalb County, Cherokee County) and have any questions about the CRCT, SSAT, SAT, GED, Summer Tutoring, Orton-Gillingham, Handwriting Without Tears, Writing Strategies, or any methodologies or instructional methods that may help your child succeed, please contact me at christine@learningridge.com or visit my website at http://www.learningridge.com/. If you need immediate assistance, you can call me at 404-964-8533.



No comments:

Post a Comment