Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Private Schools Status

It is April the 6th and I am happy to announce the results of the efforts that my clients that have applied to private schools. They have waited weeks for the letters to come in and I was elated to hear of those few words over the phone (My child's gotten in!)

Through months of agonizing hard work and patience, my clients have had successful results in the admissions process for the 2011-2012 school year. I am quite pleased with their efforts and look forward to helping a new group of clients for the next school year.

If you are in the Atlanta/Marietta/Kennesaw/Vinings/Sandy Springs/Buckhead area (Cobb County, Fulton County, Dekalb County, Cherokee County) and have any questions about the JATP, CRCT, SSAT, SAT, GED, Summer Tutoring, Orton-Gillingham, Singapore Math, Handwriting Without Tears, Writing Strategies, Brain Gym or any methodologies or instructional methods that may help your child succeed, please contact me at christine@learningridge.com or visit my website at http://www.learningridge.com/. If you need immediate assistance, you can call me at 404-964-8533.


No comments:

Post a Comment