Monday, June 27, 2011

Howard Gardner

Howard Gardner

One of the greatest contributors to educational theory is Howard Gardner. An educational psychologist, Garnder is one of the most prolific researchers in his time and has been credited for the theory of multiple intelligences. I remember reading about him in college and found myself analyzing the type of learner everyone in my family was. (By the way, if you have never met me - I am somewhere between a visual learner and a kinesthetic learner. It is really hard to get my attention if my eyes are not focused on the subject). Read up on some of his ideologies using the link found above.

If you are in the Atlanta/Marietta/Kennesaw/Vinings/Sandy Springs/Buckhead area (Cobb County, Fulton County, Dekalb County, Cherokee County) and have any questions about the JATP, CRCT, SSAT, SAT, GED, Summer Tutoring, Orton-Gillingham, Singapore Math, Handwriting Without Tears, Writing Strategies, Brain Gym or any methodologies or instructional methods that may help your child succeed, please contact me at christine@learningridge.com or visit my website at http://www.learningridge.com//. If you need immediate assistance, you can call me at 404-964-8533.


No comments:

Post a Comment