Friday, February 4, 2011

Applications for Learning...

Okay, I do have to admit that our household is half Education and half Technology. I am the Education half and my husband, well let's just say that he loves Apple products (sometimes so much that I think that he suffers from a minor form of ATA, Apple Technology Addiction).

There is never a day where he does not take out the iPad to show me what new Apps are available for me to share with my students. One application that he knows that I adore is Brainpop. The moment that he pulled up the screen and I heard the Moby the robot talk, I had a smile appear from ear to ear. I also was able to get in touch with my inner kid as I played with the Grover's Number Special Application on the iPad. No matter what the application, there is one that will definitely suit your (inner) child!

If you are in the Atlanta/Marietta/Kennesaw/Dunwoody/Vinings/Sandy Springs/Buckhead area (Cobb County, Fulton County, Dekalb County, Cherokee County, Gwinnett) and have any questions about the JATP, CRCT, SSAT, SAT, GED, Summer Tutoring, Orton-Gillingham, Singapore Math, Handwriting Without Tears, Writing Strategies, Brain Gym or any methodologies or instructional methods that may help your child succeed, please contact me at christine@learningridge.com or visit my website at http://www.learningridge.com//. If you need immediate assistance, you can call me at 404-964-8533.


No comments:

Post a Comment